Quad Bike Parts Brake Rotor Replacement Yamaha 4x4 YFM 400 YFM400
1. Efficient design utilizes all the brake pad surface evenly and
eliminates the need for lightening holes that weaken rotors.
2. Rotor float to expand and contract as they heat up without
3. Outer and inner diameter of the disk have a non-round design
that enables better radial expansion of the rotor under extreme
4. Moreover piercing holes are replaced by edges specifically
designed to grow brake pad regeneration process.
5. Provide maximum stopping power while remaining perfectly flat.
6. Special high-carbon content heat-treated stainless steel.
7. Optimal mechanical characteristics at high running temperatures.
8. Standard rotors are direct replacements for O.E.M. rotors.
9. All Braking rotors are designed to fit each application without
|YFM 350 FXG/FXH/FXJ/FXK/FXL/FXM/FXN/FXP/FXR/FXS/FXT Wolverine||95-05|
|YFM 350 FWBL/LC Big Bear||99|
|YFM 350 UL/ULC||99|
|YFM 400 FWBL Kodiak||99|
|YFM 400 NR/NS (2x4) Big Bear||03-04|
|YFM 400 FAM/FAN/FAP Kodiak||00-02|
|YFM 400 FAHM/MC/N/NC/P Kodiak 4x4/Hunter||00-02|
|YFM 400 Kodiak 2WD AM/AN||00-01|
|YFM 400 Big Bear 2WD NM/NMC/NN/NHN/P/HP||00-02|
|YFM 400 S Big Bear 2WD||04|
|YFM 400 FWBM/FWBN Big Bear||00-01|
|YFM 400 FWNM/MC/FWNN/FWHN/FHP/FP/FR/FS/FT Big Bear 4WD/Real
|YFM 400 FT/FV (Big Bear 4x4)||05-06|
|YFM 400 FWNHM/FHM Big Bear Buckmaster 4WD||01|
|YFM 400 FS/FT/FV Big Bear 4WD||04-06|